MS Dynamics Developer | Banking project for Austria
Key facts about position
FREELANCE | EMPL.
Place of Work
3.100 - 5.800 EUR/month
We are seeking a MS Dynamics CRM Developer who will be responsible for implementing and supporting CRM applications. German language is not a requirement, but is very welcome.
If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you :-)
• Responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical
requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
• Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system
• Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
• Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations
• Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, workflows and reports
• Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
3.100 - 3.500 EUR/month (Employment)
5.100 - 5.800 EUR/month (Freelance contract)
• Membership in APM.Digital club - become APM Expert
• Beer box for each APM Expert
• 100% work from home
• Multisport card
• Flexible working hours
• Tax and social counseling for freelancers
• Work with the most modern tools on the market in all areas
• Young team, frequent team building
• In-depth hands-on knowledge of Canvas and Model Driven applications and the Common Data Service (CDS).
• Experienced in MSSQL; including database tuning, detecting bottlenecks working with SSRS and SSIS
• .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
• Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
• Experience with customizing the Web client and Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
• Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication Foundations.
• Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services.
• Development lifecycle and Azure DevOps knowledge
• Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
• Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
The position is suitable for candidates with education
university I. degree
university II. degree
university III. degree
education in the field of IT
German Language - Intermediate (B1)
Number of years of experience
Information concerning the recruitment process
• We will give feedback to all candidates invited to the interview
• Estimated closing date of the the recruitment process - 31.07. 2022