JAVA Developer w/ German
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Build your career with us! We are Innovators, Facilitators, Project Managers and Leaders in Digital Transformation. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, APM Digital Europe is at the center of this change – supporting our clients‘ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Core to this need are expertise in:
• Java, J2EE, SOAP
• JBOSS, Eclipse, Maven
Ideally you will also have:
• 4+ years’ experience with programming in Java
• Active knowledge of German
• Active knowledge of English is not a must but it is a HUGE advantage
• A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
• Natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
• An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
What is your job description?
• Implementation of requirements
• Software development of J2EE solutions
• Design of individual software components with the architect
• Further development of an existing web application
• Conducting code reviews with the software architect
What can we offer you?
• Opportunity to work for international customers primarily from Germany and Austria in multiple industries (banking, utilities, online agencies, etc.)
• Professional working conditions (full paid meal vouchers, cafeteria as system of benefits, sport benefits)
• Language courses
• Professional literature
• Career advancement possibilities also internationally
• And most importantly young team of colleagues to have a lot of fun with!
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2 ) AND German - Upper intermediate (B2)