Salesforce Developer in Vienna
Information about the position
Are you a Salesforce Developer looking for new challenges? Then keep on reading.
What is your job description?
• you will be working on interesting and large projects for international Telco company on-site in Vienna
• with possibility for 4+1 or 3+2 (on-site/remote)
• you will have the opportunity to learn and to grow within your career
• working in multi-cultural team in Scrum leading technique
• duration of project is for 12 months with potential for extension
What can we offer you?
• Opportunity to work for international customers primarily from Germany and Austria in multiple industries (banking, utilities, online agencies, etc.)
• Professional working conditions (full paid meal vouchers, cafeteria as system of benefits, sport benefits)
• Language courses
• Professional literature
• Career advancement possibilities also internationally
• And most importantly young team of colleagues to have a lot of fun with!
Requirements for the employee
• High School Education
• University education (Bachelor's degree)
• University education (Master's degree)
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Ideally you also have
• 2-3 years of experience with Salesforce.com as developer - MUST
• experience with Salesforce Administration - MUST
• Migration skills and ETL (Informatica) skills - preferred
• Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Automated Acceptance Testing - preferred
• Vlocity know how - preferred
• Understanding of a broad range of technologies - preferred
• Willing to work on-site in Vienna full time
• Previous work with larger and multi-team projects
• Willing to work in Scrum Team
• Flexibility and willingness to tackle tough problems outside of current personal expertise