Information about the position
We are looking for experienced developer with C++. If you want to develop code using lastest development techniques, this opportunity is for you!
What is your job description?
• Development of code using mainly C++
• Work with different types of software ( for example cloud services, embedded software and many more)
• Proposing new solutions in development of this software
• Communication with international members of the team
What can we offer you?
• Flexible working hours and work life balance
• Home office
• Annual bonus and other financial benefits
• Opportunity to attend IT courses
• Teambuildings and other company events
Requirements for the employee
• High School Education
• University education (Bachelor's degree)
• University education (Master's degree)
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Ideally you also have
• Experience with C++ code development (at least 4 years)
• Preffered experience with QML/Qt
• Exprience with modern software design processes
• Communications and problem-solving skills